Ross is the CEO of the Australian Federation of Disability Organisations (AFDO).
His past experience includes:
· Co-Founder and former Executive Director of the charity UrCommunity — aimed at providing food security, alleviating poverty and promoting inclusion.
· Executive Director of UrCommunity Initiatives.
· Principal and Founder of Verve — Empowering Solutions — providing management consultancy to not-for-profit, community service and small-to-medium-sized enterprises.
· Director at Annecto — a national service provider focused on inclusion in disability and aged, veteran’s and carers services.
· Chief Executive Officer at PivotWest — a division of general practice (primary health care).
· Chief Executive Officer at the Macedon Ranges and North Western Melbourne Medicare Local (primary health care).
· Chief Executive Officer at the Hume-Moonee Valley Regional Library Corporation.
Ross serves on a number of committees and forums, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) CEO Forum, the NDIS Independent Advisory Council (IAC), the Victorian Government NDIS Implementation Taskforce Working Group, the Ageing, Disability & Mental Health Collaborative Panel and the Innovative Workforce Fund Independent Advisory Group (IAG).